To our dedicated customers,
It was a difficult decision, but we have cancelled the market for today, October 24, 2020.
With wind gusts expected to reach up to 40km/hr and such a chill in the air, it just didn’t seem safe for our vendors or for you to set-up and operate a market today.
Unfortunately, many vendors had already planned, packed, and prepared for market morning. If you had a shopping list and are still hoping to pick up some locally made, baked, or grown products, please find vendor contact information and price lists below.
- Alexis’ Artisan Breads – See below for a price list and contact info
- Bombton’s Bath Bombs
- Cartwheel Farm
- Cedar Frond Crochet
- Chopko Market Garden
- Dave Did It
- Dragenfly Bags
- JRD Farms
- Kootenay Natural Meats Offering deliveries! Call Wendy at 250-428-4034
- Lasershark Woodcrafts and Engraving
- Pridham Studio – The studio is open (and warm!) from 10-2 today on 12th Ave.
- Pure Honey Products
- Purple House Farm
- Roger’s Crafts & Pat’s Baking
- Seams n’ Suds
- Spectrum Farms
- Swan Valley Honey
- Tarzwell Farms – Farm is open! Call Tom at 250-428-4316
- Unraveled Creations
- William Tell
- Wynndel Craft Distillery
Alexis’ Artisan Breads
Alexis from Alexis’ Artisan Breads spent the day preparing freshly baked breads and pastries for this morning’s market.
Unfortunately, the market has been cancelled, but Alexis still has plenty of baking to offer.
Please give Alexis a call at 250-402-4168 or email him at email@example.com to arrange your order.
Here is his product list:
- Sourdough Loaf $6.50
- Walnut Sourdough Loaf $6.50
- Seed & Oat Sourdough Loaf $6.50
- Baguette $4.00-
- Croissant $3.00
- Chocolate Croissant $3.50
- Almond Croissant $4.00
We will be back outdoors for one last outdoor market on Saturday, October 31 but hope to be inside very soon. Keep an eye out for more information on our indoor markets by following our facebook page.
Please reach out to us at 250-254-1594 if you need help connecting with a vendor or for any other questions concerns.
Stay safe, stay warm!